Protocol for players, coaches and parents
- Players and staff must be fully vaccinated;
- Only one parent per player will be accepted on site, only for games;
- Athletes must be dropped off in the parking lot in front of the gymnasiums entrance;
- Athletes must wear face covering at all times in the building except during physical activity on the court;
- Coaches and coaching staff must wear face covering at all times except when a distance of 2 meters can be respected during physical activity;
- Attendance has to be taken at the entrance;
- Everyone has to sanitize their hands at the entrance of gyms;
- Groups CAN’T arrive earlier and CAN’T leave later than their time to allow some time to the other groups to come and leave avoiding any contact between multiple groups.
Local Site Protocols
Protocol for visiting teams
Entering the Facility
- Only one parent per player will be accepted on site;
- Athletes must be dropped off in the parking lot in front on the gymnasiums entrance;
- Athletes must wear a face covering at all times in the building, except during physical activity on the court.
- Coaches and coaching staff, face covering must be worn at all times..
- The city employee will have a table at the lower entrance
- One staff member will take attendance upon entering the building;
- Everyone has to sanitize their hands at the entrance before taking the stairs to the gyms;
During basketball activities
- Team rooms use will not be permitted. Players must arrive already changed or wear their uniform underneath their clothes;
- Locker room will be allowed only for toilet use;
- CBA storage room will be permitted only for coaching staff and CBA administrative members as always, with the use of the mask, hands must be sanitized entering the garage;
- Hand Sanitizers will be place on a table at midcourt of both gyms;
- Coaches and Athletes must sanitize their hands often during activities (before and after touching team balls, after using their towel, when their hands are full of sweat, etc.). The more they do it, the better;
- Coaches must sanitize the team balls after using them (planning a time for that would be the best);
- Every material used by few people or more must be sanitized after their use (other than personal material).
Leaving the Facility
- Players must sanitize their hands before leaving the gym
Specifics for game days
- All the rules above have to be respected;
- Cleaning by scorekeepers between games (chairs, balls, scorekeeping table and board);
- Referees will each have a chair on each side of the scorers’ table.
- Benches will be moved further away from scorers’
- Teams will be allowed to bring their boots into the gym; boots will be placed on a mat near the team bench
- Scorekeepers must sanitize their hands before being seated, they will also be asked to wear masks;
- After the game, the visiting team leaves first while the home team will stay seated. Home team can leave once the visiting team has left the building.
- Players must be checked out before leaving (to be discussed).
- A CBA Staff Member must ensure they are the last to leave the facility.